- Twin Eagle Transport LLC - Office
- Houston, TX, USA
- Full Time
Twin Eagle Transport, LLC is seeking an efficient Billing Specialist to join our team. This role would assist with all billing and preparing for invoicing customers and participation in special projects as requested. In addition, this role will assist with administrative tasks for other departments as time allows. This position will appeal to those who are customer focused, have the ability to multi-task, and the willingness to assist others.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Processes all tickets for all locations
- Checks all locations for miles driven & detention pay for payroll
- Reviews all billing tickets for all locations
- Run reports for invoicing
- Runs haul reports
- Uploads all time cards to payroll for all locations
- Corrects all time cards that need corrections
- Does all the training for new billing employees
- Strong Excel skills preferred for analyzing data during the invoicing process
- Strong communication skills required for corresponding with drivers, field personnel, dispatch, and customers
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and web-based systems
- Possess data entry skills with strong attention to detail
- Exceptional organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with the transportation industry preferred but not required
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in a Business-related field. No prior experience is needed.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent.
Must be able to accurately and efficiently perform the mathematical calculations necessary to do the work including; determination of hours of service, computation of time and mileage.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.