Natural Gas Scheduler - Calgary, AB, Canada
- Twin Eagle Resource Management LLC - Wholesale
- Canada, AB, CAN
- Full Time
This position will be for a minimum 12-month period with potential for extension to full time employment.
Twin Eagle Resource Management Canada, LLC is looking for an experienced Natural Gas Scheduler to join our team and to assist with the pipeline nomination process of the Wholesale Energy Commodities business. The qualified candidate will have strong quantitative and interpersonal skills. This position will appeal to those who are customer focused and have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Our dynamic business environment requires a willingness to learn, a team mentality, and the ability to adapt. The position will initially report to the Senior Vice President of Wholesale.
Twin Eagle provides wholesale energy and midstream services focused on creating value for our customers throughout North America. Twin Eagle was founded in 2010 and has since grown to more than 500 energy professionals under the Twin Eagle name, all committed to serving clients with a customer-driven focus and cross-commodity approach.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Perform scheduling duties on multiple Canadian and US pipelines with an emphasis on accuracy, meeting deadlines and clear communication
- Contribute to pipeline statement and invoice reconciliation
- Will be, or will become, aware of tariff components of all relevant pipelines
- Perform system deal entry, balancing and tariff/fuel updates
- Responsible for import/export reporting
- Opportunity to forge internal and external relationships through confident communication and interpersonal skills
Qualifications & Skills:
- A Bachelor's degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Engineering or a related field from an accredited post-secondary institution
- Two (2) years of related experience along with a high school or post-secondary diploma
- Familiarity with pipeline nomination systems and processes on TransCanada Alberta, Alliance, Foothills, TransCanada Mainline, Union Gas, Great Lakes, Northern Border, Viking, Vector, TransGas
- Availability to work weekends on a two-person rotation. Availability during evenings also required.
- Ability to work in a team environment with strong communication skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Self-starter, motivated to initiate projects and find innovative solutions to business challenges
- Detail-oriented with a high level of integrity, honesty and professionalism
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Word and Excel)
- Must be legally able to work in Canada