- Twin Eagle Transport LLC - TET Mechanics
- Pecos, TX, USA
- Full Time
Fast pace rapidly growing Company looking for a dependable, experienced mechanic to handle the duties and responsibilities of keeping up our level of commitment to safety and customer service. In this roll, the successful candidate will perform truck repairs and preventative maintenance work in accordance with factory and industry standards, run diagnostics on vehicles and work closely with other team members to meet company goals.
- Will work PM shift on a 10 on - 4 off schedule - HOME every 10 days!!!
- FULL BENEFITS AFTER 30 DAYS & 401K MATCH UP TO 4%
- FREE Company Housing
- Begin earning vacation on your first day ofemployment that can be used after 6 months of employment!
- Perform minor and major repairs on trucks and trailers.
- Conduct regular preventative maintenance on service trucks, including inspections, tire rotation and oil changes.
- Maintain shop supplies, parts inventory and cleanliness of the shop.
- Collaborate with team members to diagnose problems and plan repairs.
- Maintain accurate records of each repair for performed on vehicles.
- Must be able to pass a background check and pre employment drugs screen.
- Must have own tools.
- Must have 2 years experience working as a diesel mechanic
Twin Eagle provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts