- Twin Eagle Resource Management LLC - Wholesale
- Houston, TX, USA
- Full Time
Twin Eagle Resource Management, LLC is looking for an experienced analyst to join the Power EMA team and to assist with the onboarding of power plants into the Generation Management System. The qualified candidate will have strong quantitative and interpersonal skills, as well as proficiency in the GMS platform, OSI Monarch. In addition, knowledge of onboarding generation assets within the PJM market is necessary. A Bachelor's degree is required. The position will initially report to the VP of Energy Services.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Utilize best practices to onboard power plants into OSI Monarch system. This includes but is not limited to the creation, test and turn up of communication channels, system points, archiving policies, access control policies, displays, independent calculations, and reports.
- Coordination and verification of telecom circuit delivery, test and turn up, and operation to managed power generation facilities.
- Communications and planning with Twin Eagle team, Asset Management, Plant Management, and PJM personnel.
- Generation of detailed documentation adhering to Twin Eagle standards.
- Troubleshooting and general support during the turn up and post go live phase of plant onboarding.
- Expertise with OSI Monarch.
- Understanding of communication protocols including ICCP, DNP, and MODBUS.
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP network communications, MPLS networks, and IPSEC VPN solutions.
- Competency in Visio or other process diagramming tools.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, or a related field
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the energy industry, specifically in the power generation space
- Knowledge of ISO/RTO processes and procedures
- Understanding of the processes involved in the dispatch, offer, and management of power generation assets
- Highly motivated self-starter with an ability to proactively communicate issues, status, questions, and knowledge
- Able to work independently or on a team and exhibit excellent multi-tasking skills
- Able to manage time and work well under pressure
- Strong customer service skills